One of the best ways to enjoy the race is to make it more than just a weekend!
Arrive early or stay later, Lake Tahoe has so much to offer you won't regret it. Here's the top 3 reasons to make this years Race the Lake of the Sky® more than just a weekend.
1. Wednesday Night SUP Series:
There's no better way to prep for the big weekend races than to arrive early and race on Wednesday. This weekly race series is a family fun event and the competition is fierce. A lot of the pros arrive early and use the Wednesday night race to test conditions and equipment. Click here for more details.
To learn from some of the best in the world you'll have to show up early. Check out this roster, school is in session!
- Wednesday: Stroke Technique with Thomas Maximus
- Thursday: Danny Ching Instructional Standup Paddle Clinic
- Friday: Performance Paddling Kids Clinic with Candice Appleby and Anthony Vela
- Wednesday through Friday: Lazy Dog Paddle Yoga
3. So many other things to do in Lake Tahoe!
Seriously, this place is like one big playground. Mountain Biking, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Nightlife, Gaming, Spas, Water Sports, Hot Air Balloon Rides...the list goes on and on.
To see everything Lake Tahoe has to offer visit Tahoe South for more information.
Race the Lake of the Sky® is more than just a race, so make it more than just a weekend! 2015 registration is now open, be sure to lock in early bird pricing!