It's almost race day, are you ready? We are ready for you and so excited to see all your smiling faces. It's going to be a great weekend! Here's a couple things to remember before race day...
- Please pre-register! This saves you time, money and helps things flow smoothly forthe registration staff and event timer. You can register online here.
- Don't forget the pre-registration party at MacDuff's on Friday June 26th from 6:30 till 9:00pm. Enjoy a 15% discount, great food and good SUP company. It's your last chance to register before race day and still get the online pricing.
- We accept CASH ONLY ON RACE DAY FOR ONSITE REGISTRATION.
- Bring sunscreen. At over 6,000 ft in elevation there is less atmosphere to block the sun's rays and you can get sunburned fast. Bring that sunscreen and protect your skin.
- Don't forget your PFD!!!
- Check the weather before you show up. Looks like chilly mornings and hot afternoons. Weather Report
- Have fun and bring a smile!